Fusion Marine Job Opportunities
Fusion Marine Ltd, part of the award-winning Gael Force Group, is well established as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality, maintenance-free, professional equipment for marine and freshwater environments all over the world, particularly in the fish farming and hatchery industries. Our business development programme includes recruitment for the following vacancies:
Graduate Product Development Engineer
This exciting new role of Graduate Product Development Engineer has been created for a candidate who is a highly skilled, fully motivated and wishes to join a growing team with a desire to succeed. Based at their Malin House offices in Dunbeg, the company is searching for a candidate who can:
- Generate 3D models of product parts/Assemblies.
- Convert paper-based conceptual drawings/sketches to 2D/3D CAD visuals.
- Generate technical construction or basic layout drawings of parts and assemblies for internal and external use.
- Manage drawing numbering, updates and revisions.
- Liaise with production, quality and sales teams.
- Assist in updating product user manuals for all products in line with STS.
- Build up technical database for all design calculations in a traceable system for Scottish Technical Standard.
- Assist in product damage/quality investigations inc. reporting.
- Product testing/reporting.
- Application/generation of innovative ideas in designs.
- Detail design work.
- FEA simulation of parts and assemblies.
- Assist in product literature/website updates – technical.
- Liaise with key suppliers regarding manufacturing/technical updates to products.
- Visit customer sites as and when necessary in relation to ongoing work.
- Assist in Technical presentations.
- Basic Draughting experience.
- An engineering background.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Organisational & people management skills.
- Time management and strong organisational qualities are essential.
- Ability to motivate.
- Willingness to travel and work away from home.
- Excellent demonstrable writing and communications skills.
- Good initiative and ability to work under low level of supervision.
- Good team player.
- An understanding of the marine environment.
- Specific Project Management qualification.
- Contract evaluation, knowledge and understanding, tender preparation particularly on NEC3 contracts.
- Experience in coordinating contract work.
- Engineering degree.
In return for working a 40 hour week, we are offering a salary ranging from £22,000 to £25,000 depending on the experience and knowledge of the candidate, plus staff discount and a contributory pension scheme.
You can apply directly online via the link below or please send your current CV with a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 13th January 2019.
Apply directly here.
Technical Sales Manager
Based at their Malin House offices in Dunbeg, the company is searching for a candidate who can;
- Respond to and support customer enquiries, quotes and customer orders.
- Identify customer needs and specify product and material to be supplied.
- Prepare costings and technical specifications in the supply of aquaculture pens and related equipment, fresh-water hatchery requirements and other company systems and products as our customers require.
- Co-ordinate and enter sales orders/work instructions onto our system, and liaise with customers and our internal production manager as regards to deliveries.
- Be responsible for representing the company to customers and supporting sales plans, and budgets.
- Technical background in the following disciplines – Engineering/Construction/Aquaculture.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Strong Technical and organisational skills.
- High level of IT competency.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience of Aquaculture or Marine market.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or SolidWorks or similar drawing packages.
In return for working a 40 hour week, Fusion Marine offers a competitive salary, overtime, staff discount and a contributory pension scheme. The salary offered will reflect the experience and knowledge that the candidate can bring to this excellent opportunity.
For an informal chat call: 01631 720 730 and ask for Iain Forbes.
You can apply directly online via the link below or please send your current CV with a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org and why you would be suitable for this position.
Apply directly here.