Gael Force Fusion Job Opportunities
Gael Force Fusion, part of the award-winning Gael Force Group, is well established as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality, maintenance-free, professional equipment for marine and freshwater environments all over the world, particularly in the fish farming and hatchery industries. Our business development programme includes recruitment for the following vacancies:
Technical Sales Manager
Based at their Malin House offices in Dunbeg, the company is searching for a candidate who can;
- Respond to and support customer enquiries, quotes and customer orders.
- Identify customer needs and specify product and material to be supplied.
- Prepare costings and technical specifications in the supply of aquaculture pens and related equipment, fresh-water hatchery requirements and other company systems and products as our customers require.
- Co-ordinate and enter sales orders/work instructions onto our system, and liaise with customers and our internal production manager as regards to deliveries.
- Be responsible for representing the company to customers and supporting sales plans, and budgets.
- Technical background in the following disciplines – Engineering/Construction/Aquaculture.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Strong Technical and organisational skills.
- High level of IT competency.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience of Aquaculture or Marine market.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or SolidWorks or similar drawing packages.
In return for working a 40 hour week, Fusion Marine offers a competitive salary, overtime, staff discount and a contributory pension scheme. The salary offered will reflect the experience and knowledge that the candidate can bring to this excellent opportunity.
For an informal chat call: 01631 720 730 and ask for Iain Forbes.
You can apply directly online via the link below or please send your current CV with a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying to email@example.com and why you would be suitable for this position.
Apply directly here.